Job Offer: Qualified Trainers and/or Teachers (f/m), from August 2021 on
Courses in cross-cultural-awareness, future of education for academy & vocational schools’ teacher & students
East-China region, not limited, project-based, main focus – but not limited!
Company description and background
Shanghai SinaLingua (Shanghai De Han Ling) a subsidiary of SinaLingua, headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, is a cross-cultural training and international business consulting company with offices in Germany and China.
We are now providing systematic soft skills and cross-cultural training, workshops, seminars and coaching trainings and school project based learning (PBL) curricular to more than 15.000 students and teachers at over 50 schools in China and in cooperation with diverse vocational schools, universities, associations, institutions as well as KMUs and MNCs all over across China.
Nevertheless and as a result of this demand, we currently are looking for experienced teachers and trainers
Your main tasks description
Through a wide variety of creative and interactive teaching and learning methods and with furthermore your own experiences and creativity, you will be enabled to customise those materials into unique training and lessons, that will help those educators and students to develop core soft skills-set as well as cross cultural awareness.
- Briefings with internal team & customers/clients
- Understanding customers’/clients’ needs, developing first training ideas/ conceptualisation
- Translating both into customised instructional course design, lesson plans etc.
- Using existed & developing new course materials, ranging from individual case studies, critical incidents to comprehensive course books, e-learning & video-learning formats etc.
- Delivering trainings & workshops, off- & online, for vocational & university schools’ teachers & students as well as MNEs, KMUs, event evaluation & documentation
- German-language Nations (not a must but a strong plus)
- University/ Academic degree
- Fluent in English without accent
- Conversational Putonghua– standard Chineseis a strong plus
- Working experience, ideally in China, & preferably in both SME/MNE & education/learning & development environment
- Extensive knowledge of the educational system & practise in China & Germany, vocational & academic education
- Preferably a well-established network amongst Chinese & German educators
- Previous experiences as a trainer or in adult education
- Self-confident manner, good & pro-active communicator
- Show & apply capabilities of structured, focused & independent working styles
- Available on working days, upon request & agreement also on weekends
- Better based in Shanghai (not a must)
Your benefits – What we offer
- Practical experiences & knowledge working with SinaLingua, one of the market leaders on cross-Cultural-trainings in Germany & China
- Extensive, practical experiences in China’s education system
- The opportunity of carrying out high level, creative & independent work
- Further developing your ideas on content, topics, media, events, test, etc.
- A competitive scheme of trainer fee
Please, feel free to contact us regarding any further question you might have.
If you are interested, please send your CV, cover letter and information on availability, range of topics and related/desired fee, contact data to: